Ad - leaderboard

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Open Access to Research. Free Professional Development.

This movement is removing the century old publishing industry from the information distribution equation. I'm not talking about 1000 lasagna recipes, but professional development articles on using technology in the classroom. The parts I can understand in these articles guide me in the selection of tools and tell me what to watch for as I use them.

Free and available for re-use. That is the fuel for development.

Please free your information from the bondage of commerce.
Steve

Educational technology[edit]

  Source: List of open-access journals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A favourite of mine:
Australasian Journal of Educational Technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some additional reading from this morning
More reading about publishing your information online.