Ad - leaderboard

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kindle Photocopy

Of course you can't photocopy your computer screen. But it works if your screen is made of ePaper. This looks like the future of portable technology, if not screens in general. Right now only in black and white, the main feature is that they require almost no power to display data. The Kindle runs a month on one charge.
Kindle Photocopy - MobileRead Forums: "I discovered that photocopies of the Kindle screen work pretty darn well for Fair Use purposes. I had a newspaper article with my name in it that I wanted a copy of: I popped the Kindle DX on the copier, hit Print and wound up with a sideways copy!

Don't forget to press the Aaa key and lock the DX screen orientation first.

No idea if 'Scan to PDF' works. I'll leave that to the next person."
(of course it would work, as usual)