Ad - leaderboard

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Sensible Alternative to Facebook?

Facebook is harsh- Friend? Not Friend? Login or no data. Etc. But it is the best in town, all the other social networks can do is offer Apps within Facebook to keep their users. I have used groups without much success to classify my "friends". Are there any success stories to improve my Friend classification? Steve

Social Networks on Ning: A Sensible Alternative to Facebook | Snurblog: "In many ways you can differentiate your friends on facebook.
When it comes to social networking sites, I have had them all... and facebook is the best of the bunch.
If you don't know someone very well... the solution is simple. Don't add them.
There is a tool that allows you to write 'how you know' somebody... and you can also put friends into groups.. ie friends at Queensland University of Technology or create a 'Top Friends' to show who your closest friends are.
Just thought I'd make those few points."