Ad - leaderboard

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whey Protein Isolate Sources in Canada

The products are about the same if your Protein is above 25g per 30g serving. Just price on protein not on servings. Some go as high as 27g per 30g others as low as 23g per 30g, it makes a big difference. I buy mine at Loblaws and Walmart.

I currently buy Body Fortress Whey Protein Isolate (vanilla flavoured) at Walmart at about $40 for 5 pounds.

It delivers about 100 calories for 25 grams of protein, this cuts my appetite but gives me energy. My daily maximum is about 50 grams. For Breakfast I put a few bits of oatmeal or muselix on it as well as a tablespoon of yoghurt and a quarter sliced banana and a lot (1 teaspoon) of cinnamon for sweetener. Some mornings I have a small slice of toast on the side to build up the meal. Then I'm good till break where I have a small apple. And so on. I blogged this topic here:

Here are some suggestions from others:

Costco from my experience sells the cheapest protein, it's not optimum
nutrition though, but it's simliar, pure whey isolate.
As for canadian websites that sell protein powder, those can be relatively
expensive as well, some buy supplements from BB.Comhttp://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ Even with shipping it is
very cheap.

Now if you want a Canadian site, you can try one of these
East Coast
http://www.befit.ca/
http://www.renegadenutrition.com/
http://www.bulksupplements.ca/
http://www.sndcanada.com/gc/gc_page.exe
West Coast
http://www.betterbodiesnutrition.com/
http://www.livepurehealth.ca/store/home.php
http://www.supplementscanada.ca/

source: http://www.discussfitness.com/forums

Walmarts: ON proteina 5 pound tub for around $24
source: discussfitness.com/forums/


Optimum Nutrition is great good company too! get the 10Lb bag!!
source: discussfitness.com/forums

http://www.discussfitness.com/forums/tags.php?tag=whey+isolate