Ad - leaderboard

Monday, October 19, 1970

My life reading list. Books I have read from 1950-1969

1960-1969 1969 September, level I, CEGEP de Victoriaville: assorted textbooks for Science and Math programs. ARRL - 1966 - The Radio Amateur's Handbook Read as reference for my 1st amateur radio licence Classics Junior Journey to the Center of the Earth Gulliver's Travels...Illustrated Junior Classics by Jonathon Swift (Author), Aldren Watson (Illustrator) Johnny Appleseed (Classics Illustrated Junior) by William B. Jones Jr. (Introduction) The Pied Piper (Classics Illustrated Junior) by Robert Browning (Author), William B. Jones Jr. (Introduction) The Pearl Princess (Classics Illustrated Junior : No. 570) by Jacob Grimm (Author), et al. Goldilocks And The Three Bears (Classics Illustrated Junior) by Robert Southey (Author), William B. Jones Jr. (Introduction) Rumpelstiltskin (Classics Illustrated Junior) by Jacob Grimm (Author), et al. Thumbelina (Classics Illustrated Junior) by Hans Christian Andersen (Author), William B. Jones Jr. (Introduction) The Tinder Box (Classics Illustrated Junior : No. 540) by Hans Christian Andersen (Author), William B. Jones Jr. (Introduction) 1961 MECHANIX ILLUSTRATED HOW-TO-DO-IT ENCYCLOPEDIA 13 Géographie Généraleé 8e année Collection Pierre Dagenais. My high school geography manual. Pretty ho-hum, but that's the one. Le petit catéchisme (Textbook grade 3?) 900 questions and answers to commit to memory as a substiture for theology. Grammaire francaise. (Textbook grade 3?) I hated this book. Histoire du québec (chrétienne)? (Textbook grade 3?) I was stunned by the brief text describing le martyr du père Brébeuf. Life was just not the same after that. the first 6 years (sic) childrearing in the 50's 1950-1959 Sears Catalogue Eaton's Catalogue Especially at Christmas!

The Montreal Star On grandma's lap, then at her side. What a tight squeeze. She would read me the funnies.

The Popular Mechanics Illustrated Home Handyman Encyclopedia and Guide 14 books, where I learned how to build most everything.

1956 Illustrated Home Library Encyclopedia Books BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE Children's Encyclopedia Vol 1 - 1959 1959 LANDS AND PEOPLES GROLIER ENCYCLOPEDIA VOL. 6 365 Bedtime Stories