Ad - leaderboard

Saturday, April 06, 2013

For a new point of view on yourself, try a Life log.

A life log in pictures is the result of wearing your camera around your neck all day while it takes a picture every few minutes. It shows how much time I spend in each place. 

Reviewing the resulting series of pictures is an eye opener! When I saw my computer screen for hours, my TV screen for hours. I realized how little time I had actually spent on activities that I thought filled so much time. 

It is also great for reporting my activity, showing who I met when and for how long I can improve time billing and reporting.  

Privacy? Who has privacy?

Go life logs. 
Steve
But it’s not just about nostalgia. You can also analyze how you spend your time, and see what changes you need to make to your lifestyle. Lifelogging has the potential to be a great self-improvement tool as long as you commit to it and track the daily progress in your work or private life.