Ad - leaderboard

Saturday, March 01, 2008

My sentences from "Love is a many splendored thing"

Mis frases de “Angustia de un querer”. In order of appearance.

  1. Somos amigos
  2. Acabo de decidirlo
  3. Sucedían si continuamos - will happen if we continue
  4. Legamos los dos temprano – we both arrived early
  5. Se encuentran celosos - they become jealous
  6. Las cucarachas crecen enorme - the cocroaches grow to enormous size
  7. Alejarte de me - get away from me
  8. Son diamante de verdad – they are real diamonds
  9. Nunca creí que vendrás - I didn't believe you would come
  10. Tendrás tu pasaporte
  11. Y donde vivirás?
  12. Tu hablas demasiado - you talk too much
  13. Los unas - some? nails?
  14. Mas tarde he cambiado de trasero - Later I changed from behind ?
  15. Si lo arreglare - Yes I'll take care of it
  16. Por que sonries - Why are you smiling?
  17. Yo salgo de vacaciones - I'm leaving for a holiday
  18. Han pasado tantos anos - So many years have passed
  19. Mi esposo fue muerto - My husband died
  20. Supe que Mark se fue a Singapore - I knew that Mark went to Singapore
  21. Supe que estuvo en Singapore - I knew that he was in Singapore
  22. Que le parece - what do you think of it/him?
  23. Quisiera explicarte todo sobre mi esposa - I wanted to explain everything about my wife
  24. Me alegro mucho - I'm very happy
  25. Eso hare - I will do it
  26. Trabaja usted el miércoles - do you work Wednesdays?
  27. Asi que es un reportero - So he is a reporter
  28. Ire verla ahora - I will go to see it/her now
  29. Tubroso sucede - me for ???
  30. Llame cuando vuelva - Call when she returns
  31. Lamento el hecho esperando – sorry I made you wait
  32. Supe desde el principio – I know from the start
  33. Me siento tan feliz que – I feel so happy that…
  34. Eso me asusto – This worried me
  35. Fue un buen hombre que tuvo una buena vida – he was a good man and had a good life
  36. No pudo pero lo haré – I couldn’t but I will
  37. Te llamare cuando ortiga alguna información - will call to you when ortoga some information
  38. Vuelva a China - Return to China
  39. Que clase de cosas escribirás - what will you write about?
  40. Siniestra y diestra en el espejo - Left-hand side and right hand in the mirror
  41. Dejes trabajar a Suyin - Let Suyin work
  42. Espero ser en Seoul mañana - I hope to be in Seoul tomorrow
  43. Es mentira - it is a lie
  44. Sus cartas seguirán viniendo uno por uno - His letters will continue coming one by one