Ad - leaderboard

Monday, March 03, 2008

Microsoft Groove trial

I'm trying out Microsoft Groove... Kind of sounds like Groogle.

I like it because

  1. I can work on my documents without being connected to the Internet
    (hardly ever happens any more)
  2. It keeps synchronized copies of my document on every user machine
  3. Once learned I continue working as usual

I don't like it because:

  1. 176MB to insall on any user machine
  2. I must be installed on every workstation that has access to the "workspace"
  3. I must learn a new paradigm before doing any work
  4. requires a reboot
  5. pops up for no reason while I'm working
    (at least no reason I care about)
  6. It keeps synchronized copies of my document on every user machine
  7. I still havent figured out how to start using it